Sunday, August 10, 2008

Stress.

all of a sudden things started getting weird. i dont know how we got to this point. you used to talk to me like i mattered to you, and you say i do, now i just wish you did. i'm starting to think you're trying to get back at me for making things change but i really dont care. this is the last time i'm going to feel bad about the way you talk to me. welcome to goodbye.

grr, i have so much to do today

1. memorize talumpati for SIAT's class
2. write my life story in 1700 words for COMSKI :P bleh.
3. finish breaking dawn -- okay, not soo stressful but i have to know what happens next!
4. ordev, need i say more?
5. get back into the groove... now that you're gone, i can be myself again :)

-- Mart

1 comment:

ikat said...

get your groove on, mart! hahaha. I haven't even started my talumpati haha