Saturday, August 23, 2008

....

i miss bea. :( i miss my best friend. i mean, i get that she had to move to the states cause of school and i'm very proud of her. i just miss her very much.

when we were in gradeschool, we didnt have much in common. sure, we were friends and all but it was never like, yeah, thats my best friend. we did have one major thing in common, JOSH. haha :) as much as i hate to admit it, he was the one thing we really had in common -- not that we knew it at the time.

in Grade 7, Bea and i were a part of the 3 caballeros and it was so much fun :) we were inseparable. We knew everything about each other, and yet again, we - never at the same time -- liked josh ( god, we're so strange) ahah :) but it wasnt like he was the only thing we had in common anymore, it was just proof that we really were similar :) i love my memories of Grade 7 because we were all there together and it was so much fun just being a caballero.

high school is one amazingly fun blur and it went by so fast.

now its like, i miss my best friend. i've never had just one but Bea is like my constant best friend. we fight and fight -- usually about music(at least in first year) or my lack of interest in music -- and still we're so close and we're always just a call away from each other.

i was feeling really bad about something and so i went through the same situation i always go through. i sat up on my bed, got my phone and dialed her house number. it rang and then i realized, great... she isnt here. bea has been gone for a week now and its really only hitting me now, i needed my best friend today and she isnt here anymore :( i know i sound so emo but its true...

guess i just needed to share.
-- mart(crawling back into her box)

4 comments:

Nica said...

i know how you feel :(

Unknown said...

this makes me sad. can i come and visit you in your box?:) coz i can do that.

ikat said...

i agree with nica :)

i once tried to call her in her house...but i forgot that she left already. I was just to embarrassed to mention it to anyone haha.

I'm sorry if i haven't been there for you. :(

Anonymous said...

Miss you too, mart.:(