Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 23, 2008

Dear you,

i dunno, but this has been bugging me for awhile. i hope you know this by now, its just something i have to let out there. i really wish you'd learn, i hope you'd learn that you cant depend on everyone for everything. i need you to learn that everyone around you cant take care of you all the time. i hope you understand that there are just some things you have to do on your own. please don't give me this 'i need your help' crap. i know you know you can do it on your own. its been bugging more people than just me, so please, own up to the things you do and please dont knock it till you try it. 

- me.

4 comments:

Nica said...

MART! I finally added you to my link list. Yay! Im so happy you now have a blog. Its a good way for me to 'hear' your kwentos.

About your entry. I feel you. I really do.

I MISS YOU MART! :)

ikat said...

:) haha. s'kay.

joining the bandwagon i see? ;P link me!

martina said...

awww, i miss you too nics!

martina said...

yes iks, i'm really joining the bandwagon... oh no, does that make me a bad person? heehee, oh well.