Friday, June 20, 2008

You Wont Believe it!

so yesterday my block and i went on a little adventure. :) haha! this entry is gonna sound like i'm not the one writing it but believe me, i really did these things!!!

we were supposed to have Bibstud, but the teacher wasnt there. the rule is your class gets to leave after 30 minutes... well, my class has watches that are set a little too early cause we left after 15 minutes :) haha and BELIEVE IT OR NOT, i rode the LRT. yeah,i really did. from my school all the way to EDSA... well, at least thats what it said on my card thing. hahah! but we got onto a jeep/shuttle thing and we went to mall of asia! fun!! haha. at least now i know i can commute right? haha

-- mart
oh yeah, we rode the jeep all the way back to taft, super adventure right? haha!

No comments: